GlastonburyMotor Vehicle Accident Attorney
Motor Vehicle Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Our Practice Areas
Dog Bite Injuries
– L.Owen, Former Client
“Mr. Tehrani is a fantastic attorney. I had a complicated small claims case for which he provided very sound and timely legal advice. He took the time to understand all of the intricate details and was able to help me achieve an even better outcome than I thought was possible. He is incredibly responsive, a tireless advocate, and his representation is truly invaluable. He will always be my go-to attorney. I feel a little badly for folks on the other side — they don’t stand a chance with Mr. Tehrani on your team!”
Put our experience to work for youBOOK A FREE CONSULTATION TODAY
Handling Motor Vehicle Accidents in Glastonbury and Throughout the Surrounding Areas
We Represent Motor Vehicle Accident Victims in Glastonbury and Throughout Connecticut
At Tehrani Law Group, LLC, our Connecticut motor vehicle accident lawyer provides aggressive, results-oriented legal representation to injured victims. If you or someone you know was hurt in a traffic collision, we are here to protect your rights and help you maximize your financial recovery. To set up a free, fully confidential consultation with an experienced Connecticut auto accident attorney, please do not hesitate to contact our Glastonbury law office today.
We Handle a Full Range of Motor Vehicle Accident Claims in Central Connecticut
A large percentage of our personal injury practice is focused on motor vehicle accident cases. No matter how and why your crash occurred, we are here to help you find the best path forward—so that you can protect your rights and provide for your family. Some notable types of motor vehicle accident claims we handle in Connecticut include:
- Auto Accidents: Tens of thousands of serious car accidents are reported each year in Connecticut. Dealing with insurers after a crash is never easy. We are here to help you navigate the complexities of the claims process.
- Motorcycle Collisions: Studies show that nearly 80 percent of motorcycle wrecks result in an injury to the rider. Motorcyclists face some unique issues in personal injury claims. Call our Connecticut motorcycle accident attorney today for immediate help with your case.
- Pedestrian Injuries: Motorists have a legal duty to watch for pedestrians. Unfortunately, too many of them fail to do so. Our Glastonbury pedestrian accident lawyer is standing by, ready to help you get justice.
- Trucking Accidents: Commercial truck accident claims are complex. Big truck companies and their insurers are notoriously aggressive. Our Connecticut truck accident attorney has the skills and experience to help you get justice and full financial support.
- Bicycle Accidents: Bicyclists are at serious risk of injury and even death when sharing roads with motor vehicles. Poor weather, bad road conditions, negligent drivers, and pedestrians can cause bike accidents. Let us help you recover the compensation you deserve.
An Overview of Motor Vehicle Accident Laws in Connecticut
If you were involved in a major motor vehicle collision in Glastonbury or anywhere else in Central Connecticut, it is imperative that you understand your rights and duties under the law. Here are three key things that you should know about the motor vehicle accident claims process in Connecticut:
Most Crashes Should Be Reported: The immediate aftermath of a crash can be hectic and chaotic. You should stop your vehicle and exchange information with other motorists. Connecticut law requires parties to report a collision to law enforcement if anyone was injured in the accident.
Comparative Fault Standard of Liability: Connecticut is a fault-based motor vehicle accident jurisdiction. All crashes should be investigated by an attorney. Each party to a crash will be held legally in direct proportion to their share of the blame.
Two-Year Statute of Limitations: You must file a car accident injury claim before the relevant deadline runs out. Under Connecticut law (Connecticut General Statutes § 52-555), car accident cases are generally governed by a two year statute of limitations.
Recovering Full and Fair Financial Compensation After a Traffic Collision
After a serious car crash, you need monetary relief to pay your bills and support your family. In Connecticut, motor vehicle accident claims can seek compensation for economic and non-economic damages. However, the claims process can prove to be difficult to navigate in practice. Insurance companies fight to protect their own bottom line. Our Connecticut motor vehicle lawyer will help you work to maximize your settlement or verdict. You may be entitled to financial compensation for:
- Vehicle repairs or vehicle replacement;
- Ambulance fees and emergency room care;
- Hospital bills and other health care related costs;
- Lost wages and loss of future earning potential;
- Pain and suffering & emotional distress;
- Permanent scarring or disfigurement;
- Long-term physical disability; and
- Wrongful death of a family member.
You Can Rely On Personal Injury Lawyer Payman Tehrani
The auto accident claims process is complicated. There is no reason to go up against an aggressive insurance company alone after a serious collision. Our principal attorney Payman Tehrani, Esq. will guide you through every step of the legal system. When you reach out to our Glastonbury law office, you will have a chance to consult directly with a Connecticut auto accident attorney who can:
- Listen to your story and answer your questions;
- Investigate your motor vehicle accident—gathering the key evidence;
- Organize your medical records and document your damages;
- Handle all correspondence with insurance companies; and
- Create a personalized strategy focused on getting you the best outcome.
Call Our Connecticut Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer Today
At Tehrani Law Group, LLC, our Connecticut personal injury lawyer specialized in motor vehicle accident claims. If you or your loved one was hurt in a crash, we will protect your rights. Call us now or contact our law firm online to set up your free, no strings attached initial consultation. With a law office in Glastonbury, we represent motor vehicle accident victims throughout the region, including in Hartford, East Hartford, Manchester, Wethersfield, Avon, West Hartford, and Enfield.
Connecticut's Personal Injury Attorney
tehrani law group
REACH OUT NOW
With our free consultations, you are able to get an idea of your claim, speak with our experienced attorneys, and know that your case will be in good hands.
Below, you can schedule a consultation with an attorney at our firm, you can fill out a form and we’ll reach out to you as soon as possible