ColchesterCar Accident Lawyer
Motor Vehicle Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Our Practice Areas
Dog Bite Injuries
– L.Owen, Former Client
“Mr. Tehrani is a fantastic attorney. I had a complicated small claims case for which he provided very sound and timely legal advice. He took the time to understand all of the intricate details and was able to help me achieve an even better outcome than I thought was possible. He is incredibly responsive, a tireless advocate, and his representation is truly invaluable. He will always be my go-to attorney. I feel a little badly for folks on the other side — they don’t stand a chance with Mr. Tehrani on your team!”
Put our experience to work for youBOOK A FREE CONSULTATION TODAY
Representing Car Accident Victims in Colchester
Top Car Accident Lawyer Representing Injured Victims in Colchester
Colchester is one of a small number of places in the United States that has been certified as a Community Wildlife Habitat by the National Wildlife Federation. Some of the top attractions in Colchester include Day Pond State Park, Mooween State Park, Meshomasic State Forest, and Priam Vineyards.
At Tehrani Law Group, LLC, our Colchester car accident attorney provides aggressive, trustworthy legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our firm knows how to hold the big insurance companies accountable. If you were injured in an accident, we are here to help. Contact our Colchester auto accident lawyer today for a free, no-obligation consultation.
We Represent Motor Vehicle Accident Victims in Colchester, CT
With years of experience successfully handling cases in state and federal courts, our founder Payman Tehrani has a reputation as an effective legal advocate. Our firm takes on the full spectrum of motor vehicle collision cases. Regardless of the cause or seriousness of your crash, our legal team can help. Motor vehicle accident claims we handle in Colchester, CT includes:
- Car Accidents: The average driver will be involved in four crashes over the course of their life. Navigating the insurance claims process can be complicated. Our Colchester auto accident lawyer helps injured victims get justice.
- Commercial Truck Accidents: Large trucking companies must take proper safety precautions. A negligent trucker, truck company, or truck manufacturer can be held liable for a tractor trailer accident in Colchester.
- Bus Accidents: Passenger buses are common carriers in Connecticut. Bus drivers and bus companies (public and private) must take due care. Call our Colchester bus accident lawyer if you or your loved one was hurt in an accident.
- Motorcycle Wrecks: Our Colchester motorcycle accident lawyer has the knowledge and skill to represent injured motorcyclists and their passengers in personal injury claims.
- Pedestrian Collisions: Traffic poses an inherent safety risk to pedestrians. If you or your family member was hit by a car in Colchester, our pedestrian accident attorney is standing by, ready to help.
An Overview of the Car Accident Claims Process in Connecticut
Car crashes are one of the leading causes of accidental injuries in our region. The Connecticut Department of Transportation reports that an average of 36,793 people are injured statewide in motor vehicle crashes each year. If you were hurt in any type of accident in Colchester, it is imperative that you understand how the claims process works. Here are four things to know:
- All crashes that result in injuries must be reported to law enforcement;
- Liability for a car accident injury is based on fault in Connecticut;
- The state uses a comparative negligence standard to apportion liability; and
- You must initiate your claim before the state’s two-year statute of limitations expires.
Other Personal Injury Cases We Have Experience Within Colchester
Beyond car accidents, we also handle a wide range of other accident & injury claims. Other personal injury cases that we are prepared to take on in Colchester, CT include:
- Dog Bites: Dogs can cause serious injuries when proper safety precautions are not taken by their owners. Young children and seniors are at especially high risk. Contact our Colchester dog bite injury attorney today for a free consultation.
- Rideshare and Uber Accidents: Battling rideshare companies can be daunting. Let our firm make that process simple.
Maximizing Your Financial Compensation
Following a serious accident, you need compensation to pay your bills and support your family. In Connecticut, car accident victims have the right to seek compensation for economic and intangible damages. Our Colchester car accident lawyer fights tirelessly to help our clients secure the maximum financial recovery. You may be eligible to receive money damages for:
- Property damage (vehicle repairs);
- Emergency room treatment;
- Hospital bills and other health care expenses;
- Loss of current and future wages;
- Pain and suffering;
- Disfigurement or disability; and
- Wrongful death of a family member.
Get Help From Our Colchester Personal Injury Attorney Today
At Tehrani Law Group, LLC, our Colchester car accident attorney has the professional skills and legal knowledge that you can count on. If you were injured in an accident, we can help. Contact us today to set up your free, no-obligation consultation. We handle motor vehicle accident claims in Colchester.
Connecticut's Personal Injury Attorney
tehrani law group
REACH OUT NOW
With our free consultations, you are able to get an idea of your claim, speak with our experienced attorneys, and know that your case will be in good hands.
Below, you can schedule a consultation with an attorney at our firm, you can fill out a form and we’ll reach out to you as soon as possible