Aggressive & Approachable
A Qualified Connecticut Personal Injury Lawyer
Tehrani Law Group is a leading law firm representing accident victims in Connecticut. If you’ve been injured in an accident, or if a loved one died, please contact us. Our firm understands the difficulty victims and their families face following a car wreck, a dog attack, or another accident. Although Connecticut law gives you the right to seek compensation, a settlement often feels out of reach. We will put our experience and legal knowledge to work for you and do everything we can to secure favorable compensation on your behalf.
We know what it takes to get results and will help you and your loved ones recover the compensation you deserve. For a free, initial consultation, contact our firm today at (860) 261-6770.
Why Choose Tehrani Law Group, LLC?
With years of successfully trying and settling hundreds of cases in state and federal trial courts, Attorney Tehrani can help you get back on your feet. In every case, we manage client’s legal issues and expectations with great attention to detail and efficiency. We provide zealous, personalized legal representation for all clients. Taking legal action can be an intimidating thing to do. Many people are nervous or scared of the process and not knowing how their case may unfold. Our team breaks down each case and process to make it as easy and approachable as possible.
“Mr. Tehrani is a fantastic attorney. I had a complicated small claims case for which he provided very sound and timely legal advice. He took the time to understand all of the intricate details and was able to help me achieve an even better outcome than I thought was possible. He is incredibly responsive, a tireless advocate, and his representation is truly invaluable. He will always be my go-to attorney. I feel a little badly for folks on the other side — they don’t stand a chance with Mr. Tehrani on your team!” – L. Owen, Former Client
When you work with Tehrani Law Group, LLC, you get a simplified, transparent process, making it as stress-free and comfortable for you and your loved ones. Make your first call today at (860) 261-6770 or contact us online to learn how our firm can help you.
We Have Deep Experience in Connecticut Personal Injury Law
We Get Results
Compensation for Personal Injuries
Accidents are very expensive. Many people struggle with unforeseen expenses, with medical bills only being the most obvious example. So many people are struggling with painful injuries that they can’t go to work, so they lose out on income at the worst possible moment. We always strive to obtain the maximum compensation for losses, such as:
- Medical Care: Personal injuries usually require a trip to the doctor or hospital. We can seek compensation for transportation, surgical costs, doctor visits, medication, and rehabilitation.
- Future Medical Care: Permanent injuries require ongoing treatment, and you should receive money to cover these expenses.
- Pain and Suffering: Bodily injuries lead to intense physical anguish and suffering. We can seek a sum of money as compensation for this pain.
- Emotional Distress: Many of our clients suffer from anxiety, depression, anger, embarrassment, and post-traumatic stress disorder following an accident. Although money can’t make the pain go away, it can help ease difficulties.
- Property Damage: You should receive compensation for damage to any property, like your car damaged in a wreck.
- Lost Income: Personal injuries leave many people flat on their back. If you can’t work, you should receive compensation for lost income. Even the self-employed can typically qualify.
- Loss of Earning Capacity: Injuries might force you to change jobs, or you might be unable to work at all. If you lose out on future income, you should receive compensation for it.
Connecticut’s Statute of Limitations
Comparative Negligence & Connecticut Personal Injuries
What to Expect in a Personal Injury Claim
Most personal injury cases settle. Nevertheless, not all do. At Tehrani Law Group, we can file a lawsuit in court to protect your rights and will present your case to a judge and jury. If a trial is necessary, you might wait years before you receive any compensation for your injuries.
Connect With Our Connecticut Personal Injury Attorney Today
The Office of Legislative Research reports that around 25,000 people are injured in car crashes in Connecticut each year. Accidents affect every community. With Interstate
According to a report from the Hartford Courant, communities across Connecticut have seen a recent spate of deadly pedestrian collisions. After several years of progress,