MiddletownCar Accident Attorney
Motor Vehicle Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Our Practice Areas
Dog Bite Injuries
– L.Owen, Former Client
“Mr. Tehrani is a fantastic attorney. I had a complicated small claims case for which he provided very sound and timely legal advice. He took the time to understand all of the intricate details and was able to help me achieve an even better outcome than I thought was possible. He is incredibly responsive, a tireless advocate, and his representation is truly invaluable. He will always be my go-to attorney. I feel a little badly for folks on the other side — they don’t stand a chance with Mr. Tehrani on your team!”
Put our experience to work for youBOOK A FREE CONSULTATION TODAY
No Fee Unless We Win!
If you were injured in an accident, you might be confused about your legal right to compensation. Thousands of people are hurt each year in Middletown car crashes, and their experiences vary. Tehrani Law Group is a local law firm that has helped countless people like you seek compensation following a devastating accident. Call us today. Our Middletown car accident attorney excels at investigating accidents, identifying fault, and pursuing compensation in a settlement or lawsuit. Let us explain your rights today in a complimentary consultation.
Car Accidents Are Common in Middletown
Middletown might only have roughly 48,000 residents, but it has big city car accidents. The state’s Crash Data Repository has collected statistics for 2020 to 2022. In these three years, Middletown has seen:
- 3,874 total crashes involving 7,346 vehicles
- 1,190 suspected minor injuries
- 132 suspected major injuries
- 25 fatalities
Remember, some of these “suspected minor injuries” will actually be quite disabling, causing pain and an inability to work. These accidents can also happen anywhere in town.
Our Car Accident Experience
Our broad experience allows us to advocate for those injured in many types of collisions, including:
- Rear end collisions. A driver can rear end the car in front because they were driving too closely or were distracted from an electronic device.
- Head on collisions. Two cars can collide head-on because one is going the wrong way, or a driver crosses the center line. Head-on collisions are commonly caused by fatigue, intoxication, and distraction.
- Sideswipe accidents. One car can sideswipe another when passing or trying to merge onto the highway. Failure to yield is a common reason.
- T-bone wrecks. This accident is also called a side-impact collision. One car crashes into the side of another, often at an intersection or in a parking lot.
- Rollovers. Cars are not supposed to roll onto their side or hood, but it can happen when something trips the vehicle.
- Blown tire accidents. A car is immediately uncontrollable when a tire blows because of a defect or because it is overinflated.
- Hit and runs. Motorists have many challenges when the driver flees the scene. It is harder to seek compensation, but we can work with your uninsured motorist provider to make a claim.
Major Reasons for Car Accidents
Many accidents are caused by negligent driving. Motorists should use reasonable caution when driving on Middletown roads, but too many are careless. Some common examples of negligence are:
- Texting and driving
- Eating and driving
- Zoning out
- Distraction from loud music
- Failing to use mirrors
- Failing to yield
- Driving too closely
- Failing to use turn signals
- Negligent drivers are not responsible for all wrecks, however. Other causes include:
- Defective tires, which can explode or fail when the tread separates.
- Defective brakes, which might fail to stop the car in time.
- Road hazards, such as debris left from road work or potholes which have not been filled.
In addition to the driver who hit you, you might bring a claim against a manufacturer, municipality, and sometimes other parties. This is one reason why you should work with a lawyer. We can identify all the parties who share blame for your crash.
Serious Injuries Deserve Real Compensation
Even at low speeds, car accidents can leave victims with serious, long-term injuries. At high speeds, car accidents often lead to permanent disability and sometimes death. We can assist someone suffering from:
- Head and neck injury—common injuries include concussion, whiplash, compressed nerve, and other painful injuries.
- Back injury—a back injury can lead to incomprehensible pain. Some common back injuries include back strain, herniated discs, or vertebral fractures.
- Cuts or lacerations—cuts can become infected and lead to permanent scars, which are emotionally devastating when they occur on a person’s arms or face.
- Burns—motorists suffer burns by fire or chemicals in a car accident, with serious burns requiring skin grafts and possibly amputation.
- Spinal cord injury—any injury to the spinal cord will impair sensation and movement, possibly permanently.
- Catastrophic injury—we have helped those injured by blindness, paralysis, and amputation.
Bringing a Claim for a Middletown Car Accident
Our law firm will fully investigate your accident to find out who is at fault. Unsurprisingly, fault is often a contested issue. The driver who struck you might claim you ran a red light when, in fact, your light was green. We can talk to witnesses and search for surveillance video that might have caught the accident to really pin down who is to blame.
We typically seek fair compensation to cover:
- Car damage and other damaged property.
- Medical bills, including prescription medication, physical therapy, rehabilitation, surgery, doctor visits, and diagnostic tests.
- Lost income when you are in so much pain you can’t work.
- Future medical care if you have a catastrophic or long-term injury.
- Loss of earning capacity, when injuries force you to find a different job or stop working completely.
- Pain and suffering, including physical pain, inconvenience, and loss of enjoyment of life.
- Emotional distress, including depression and post-traumatic stress disorder.
You should consult an experienced Middletown car accident lawyer to review how much you might receive in compensation. There is no “typical” car accident settlement amount. Some victims qualify for six figures, while others might only have $10,000 in damages.
We Can Represent You with Your Personal Injury Claim
Tehrani Law Group does not focus solely on car accidents. We can help anyone in Middletown injured in an accident that causes personal injury:
- Dog bites
- Premises liability claims
- Slip and falls
- Negligent security
- Pedestrian accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle wrecks
- Bus accidents
These accidents often leave victims with many of the same injuries they would suffer in a car crash. You can typically sue anyone who has injured you negligently. There are unique wrinkles to each area of personal injury, so hire an attorney with broad experience.
Call Tehrani Law Group Today
Car accidents leave victims in pain and with unanswered questions. Let us guide you through the claims process and amplify your voice so that you feel heard. Please call Tehrani Law Group at (860) 362-2549 to schedule a consultation.
Connecticut's Personal Injury Attorney
tehrani law group
REACH OUT NOW
With our free consultations, you are able to get an idea of your claim, speak with our experienced attorneys, and know that your case will be in good hands.
Below, you can schedule a consultation with an attorney at our firm, you can fill out a form and we’ll reach out to you as soon as possible