Newington Car Accident Attorney
Representing Car Accident Victims in Newington
Hurt in an Accident in Newington? Connecticut Attorney Payman Tehrani Will Protect Your Rights
Located just south of Hartford, Newington is a vibrant and diverse community. The Connecticut Department of Transportation has its headquarters in Newington. Some notable attractions include Mill Pond Park, the Cedar Hill Cemetery, and Kellogg-Eddy House & Museum.
At Tehrani Law Group, LLC, our Newington car accident lawyer is an experienced and reliable advocate for injured victims. If you or your loved one was hurt in a serious accident, we can help. Contact our Newington auto accident lawyer today for a free, no-obligation consultation.
We Handle All Types of Motor Vehicle Accident Claims in Newington
- Car Accidents: Following a serious car accident, you cannot rely on an insurance company—even your own insurer—to look out for your best interests. Our Newington car accident lawyer has the skills and experience to help you navigate the claims process. We are devoted to helping victims maximize their financial recovery. Call our Newington, CT car accident lawyer today for a free review of your case.
- Commercial Truck Accidents: With major highways running throughout the entire region, Hartford County sees an enormous amount of commercial trucking traffic. Truck companies must always put public safety before their profits. Unfortunately, too many truckers and truck companies cut corners. Our Newington truck accident attorney helps injured victims get justice and full compensation.
- Bus Accidents: We handle public and private bus accident claims in Newington, Connecticut. If you or your loved one was hurt in a bus accident, we are more than ready to protect your rights. Contact our Hartford County law firm today for a free consultation.
- Motorcycle Wrecks: The Department of Transportation (DOT) reports that 8 in 10 motorcycle crashes result in injuries to the rider. Unfortunately, motorcyclists face some unfair stereotypes in the personal injury claims process. Our Newington motorcycle accident lawyer helps injured riders get justice.
- Pedestrian Collisions: If you or your loved one was hit by a car in Newington, you need a skilled attorney on your side. Our Connecticut pedestrian collision attorney fights tirelessly to protect the rights and interests of victims and families.
What to Know About Connecticut’s Car Accident Laws
Motor vehicle wrecks are one of the most common causes of accidental injuries in our region. The Connecticut Department of Transportation estimates that an average of nearly 37,000 people are hurt statewide in car crashes on an annual basis. Following a crash in Newington, victims need to know how to protect their rights. Here are four things to understand about the claims process:
- You must report your car accident to the police if anyone was injured;
- Connecticut uses a fault-based auto accident standard of liability;
- Responsibility for a crash is apportioned under comparative negligence; and
- There is a two-year statute of limitations for car accident injury claims.
Other Personal Injury Services We Provide in Newington, CT
While a significant share of a personal injury practice is devoted to representing car accident victims, we have experience handling a wide range of other personal injury claims as well. Our Newington, CT personal injury attorney can assist you with:
- Dog bite injuries; and
- Rideshare and Uber accidents.
Recovering Full Financial Compensation After an Accident
Were you hurt in a serious accident in Newington? You need full and fair financial compensation to pay your bills and support yourself. You cannot count on the insurance company to protect your best interests. Newington, CT auto accident lawyer Payman Tehrani fights aggressively to help victims maximize their financial compensation. You may recover damages for:
- Property damage (automobile repairs);
- Emergency room treatment;
- Medical bills and other health care costs;
- Lost wages and loss of earning power;
- Pain and suffering & mental distress;
- Disfigurement, disability, or impairment; and
- Wrongful death damages.
Get Help From Our Newington Personal Injury Attorney Today
At Tehrani Law Group, LLC, our Newington car accident lawyer fights hard to hold negligent defendants and insurance companies accountable. If you or someone you know was hurt in an accident, we will protect your rights. Contact our legal team now to arrange a free consultation. We represent car accident victims in Newington and throughout all of Hartford County.