New BritainCar Accident Attorney
Motor Vehicle Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Our Practice Areas
Dog Bite Injuries
– L.Owen, Former Client
“Mr. Tehrani is a fantastic attorney. I had a complicated small claims case for which he provided very sound and timely legal advice. He took the time to understand all of the intricate details and was able to help me achieve an even better outcome than I thought was possible. He is incredibly responsive, a tireless advocate, and his representation is truly invaluable. He will always be my go-to attorney. I feel a little badly for folks on the other side — they don’t stand a chance with Mr. Tehrani on your team!”
Put our experience to work for youBOOK A FREE CONSULTATION TODAY
New Britain Car Accident Attorney
New Britain is located approximately nine miles southwest of Hartford. It has been called Hardware City because of its history as a manufacturing center. Some of the notable sites in New Britain include Walnut Hill Park, the New Britain Museum of American Art, and Stanley Quarter Park.
At Tehrani Law Group, LLC, our New Britain car accident lawyer is a skilled, effective, and experienced advocate for victims and families. If you or your loved one was hurt in a serious crash, we can help. Call our New Britain auto accident attorney today to set up a free consultation.
We Represent Motor Vehicle Accident Victims in New Britain, CT
Our founder and lead attorney Payman Tehrani is a trial-tested, results-oriented advocate for injured victims. We take on the full range of car accident claims. No matter how your crash occurred or how serious your injuries are, our legal team can help. Along with other motor vehicle collisions, our New Britain car accident lawyer has experience with:
- Car Accidents: Our New Britain car accident attorney has the skills, experience, and tenacity to hold insurance companies to account. You deserve full and fair financial compensation after a serious crash. Call our law firm today to set up a free, no obligation consultation with a dedicated auto accident lawyer.
- Commercial Truck Accidents: Commercial truck crashes are disproportionately likely to result in catastrophic injuries or fatalities. With a comprehensive understanding of federal and state commercial trucking regulations, our New Britain tractor trailer accident lawyer is standing by, ready to protect your rights.
- Bus Accident Claim: Were you injured in a bus accident in New Britain? We are ready to help. You need proactive representation from an experienced and reliable attorney.
- Motorcycle Injury Lawsuits: Did you know that motorcyclists are 25 times more likely to suffer a serious injury in a crash than the occupants of passenger cars? Sadly, too many motorists fail to share the road safely with bikes. Our New Britain motorcycle accident lawyer fights aggressively to protect your rights.
- Pedestrian Collisions: If you or your loved one was struck by a vehicle in New Britain, you need strong and reliable legal representation. Contact our Connecticut pedestrian accident lawyer today for a no cost, no obligation case evaluation.
Understanding the Auto Accident Claims Process in Connecticut
According to the Connecticut Department of Transportation, an average of 36,793 people are hurt in car crashes statewide each year. Following a car accident, it is imperative that you know how to navigate the claims process. Here are four things to know about auto accident laws in Connecticut:
- All injury crashes must be reported to the police;
- The party that is at-fault for an accident is liable for the damages;
- Liability is apportioned based on a legal doctrine of comparative negligence; and
- A car accident injury claim must be filed before the two-year statute of limitations runs out.
Other Personal Injury Claims Our Firm Handles in New Britain
Beyond motor vehicle accidents, our firm also represents victims and families in other personal injury cases. If you or your loved one was hurt due to another party’s failure to take proper care (negligence), we can help. Our New Britain attorney has the experience to handle:
- Dog bite and animal attack injuries;
- Rideshare and Uber accident claims;
- and more.
Recovering Financial Compensation After an Accident
One of the most common questions that people have after an accident: How much compensation can I recover in a settlement? In Connecticut, injured victims can pursue compensation for the full extent of their losses—including non-economic damages. Our New Britain car accident lawyer fights tirelessly to help victims maximize their financial recovery. Compensation may include:
- Property damage (vehicle repairs):
- Ambulance and emergency;
- Medical bills and other health care expenses;
- Lost wages and diminished earning powers;
- Pain and suffering;
- Disability, disfigurement, or permanent impairment; and
- Wrongful death of a family member.
Schedule a Free Consultation With a New Britain, CT Personal Injury Attorney
At Tehrani Law Group, LLC, our New Britain car accident lawyer is an aggressive, approachable advocate for victims and families. If you or your loved one was hurt in an accident, we are more than ready to help. Give us a call now or contact our law firm online to set up your free, fully confidential consultation. We represent car accident victims in New Britain, CT.
Connecticut's Personal Injury Attorney
tehrani law group
REACH OUT NOW
With our free consultations, you are able to get an idea of your claim, speak with our experienced attorneys, and know that your case will be in good hands.
Below, you can schedule a consultation with an attorney at our firm, you can fill out a form and we’ll reach out to you as soon as possible