Connecticut Truck Accident Attorney
Representing Victims of Trucking Accidents Across Connecticut
Of all motor vehicle accidents, those involving trucks are some of the most serious. Commercial vehicles like 18-wheelers and semi-trucks are large and heavy, and they cause devastation when they collide on the road. The lives of many accident victims are permanently changed following a collision with a large commercial truck.
At Tehrani Law Group, our Connecticut truck accident lawyer can step in and help anyone with a legal claim for an accident. Our law firm can collect evidence, value your claim, and negotiate with the at-fault parties, but only if you contact us as soon as possible.
We Assist with All Types of Truck Accident Claims
- Tractor trailers
- Moving vans
- Sanitation vehicles
- Cement trucks
- Tow trucks
- Box trucks
- Delivery trucks
- Flatbed trucks
Fair Compensation for Serious Injuries
- Neck Injuries: cervical fracture, whiplash, and compressed nerves.
- Back Injuries: herniated discs, pulled muscles, spinal stenosis, and other injuries.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: impaired sensation or movement and complete paralysis.
- Head Injuries: traumatic brain injury, hemorrhage, and skull fractures.
- Chest Injuries: fractured ribs, chest contusions, and punctured lungs.
- Medical care
- Lost income
- Pain and suffering
- Future losses, including medical care and loss of earning capacity
Bringing a Lawsuit for Compensation
- Hours of service. Truckers can only drive so many hours each day and a week before they must take mandatory rest periods.
- Cell phone use. Hand-held devices are illegal to use while driving, but hands-free devices are okay. Even hands-free devices can cause distraction, however.
- Drug testing. Trucking companies must test their drivers before making an employment offer. They also must continually test at random or after certain accidents.
- Mandatory physicals. To ensure safety, the government requires regular physical exams to confirm a trucker is healthy enough to avoid a catastrophic accident while behind the wheel.