Tehrani Law Group Scholarship
Tehrani Law Group is excited to offer a scholarship to students in financial need in Connecticut to help them pursue their educational goals. Our founding attorney, Payman Tehrani, Esq., understands the importance education can have on an individual and their community. This scholarship is intended for those in all stages of their educational journey. From recent high school graduates pursuing a higher education to those currently attending a college or university.
Scholarship Details and Requirements
- 1 (one) $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to an applicant for the 2022 fall semester.
- All applications are due by August 10th, 2022 at 11:59pm EST. Late submissions will not be considered.
- Applicants must be over the age of 18.
- Applicants must submit the application via the form below. Applications submitted via our main contact form will not be accepted.
- All applicants must submit an essay of what their educational/vocational/career goals are and how this scholarship will help them accomplish these goals and give back to their community.
- The essay must be no longer than 1 (one) page in length.