HartfordCriminal Defense Attorney
Motor Vehicle Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Our Practice Areas
Dog Bite Injuries
– L.Owen, Former Client
“Mr. Tehrani is a fantastic attorney. I had a complicated small claims case for which he provided very sound and timely legal advice. He took the time to understand all of the intricate details and was able to help me achieve an even better outcome than I thought was possible. He is incredibly responsive, a tireless advocate, and his representation is truly invaluable. He will always be my go-to attorney. I feel a little badly for folks on the other side — they don’t stand a chance with Mr. Tehrani on your team!”
Put our experience to work for youBOOK A FREE CONSULTATION TODAY
Criminal Defense Attorney
in Hartford, CT
Tehrani Law Group, LLC’s Hartford criminal defense lawyer has the professional skills and legal knowledge that you can rely on. Police and prosecutors are not on your side. You need a strong advocate in your corner. If you or someone you know was arrested on misdemeanor or felony charges, we can help. For a fully confidential, no obligation consultation with a skilled Connecticut criminal defense lawyer, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
We Provide Aggressive, Approachable Criminal Defense Representation in Hartford
If you were arrested or you are under investigation for a criminal offense, it is imperative that you take immediate action to protect your rights. A criminal charge could cost you money, your reputation, your freedom, and your future. At Tehrani Law Group, LLC, our Hartford criminal defense lawyer provides solutions-focused legal representation across a wide range of cases. No matter the circumstances that you are currently facing, we are here to help you determine the best path forward. A non-exhaustive list of criminal charges we handle in Central Connecticut include:
- Traffic Offenses: Traffic offenses should not be taken lightly. A criminal traffic violation could result in the loss of your license along with a wide range of other sanctions. While certain traffic offenses are merely “citations”, others are charged as misdemeanors or felonies. If you or your loved one was charged with a traffic violation in Hartford, contact our Connecticut traffic offense lawyer for immediate assistance with your case.
- DWI/DUI Charges: In Connecticut, drunk driving and/or drugged driving is a serious criminal offense. It is unlawful to operate a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Likewise, it is illegal to drive if you have an elevated blood alcohol concentration—defined as 0.08 or higher. We handle the full range of DUI cases, including first offense DUI and second offense DUIs. Call our Hartford drunk driving defense attorney for immediate help with your case.
- Criminal Contempt/Conspiracy: You can be arrested and charged with a misdemeanor or felony offense for acting as an accomplice to a crime and/or engaging in a conspiracy to commit a crime. If you or your loved one was charged with criminal contempt, conspiracy, or any related criminal offense, contact our Hartford defense lawyer for immediate assistance.
- Fraud Charges and Other White-Collar Crimes: With experience working as an insurance company defense lawyer and an Assistant City Attorney, Hartford criminal defense lawyer Payman Tehrani, Esq. has the professional skills and knowledge to protect the rights of clients facing fraud charges and other white-collar criminal charges.
- Misdemeanor Offenses: Misdemeanors are less serious criminal offenses. That being said, it would be a huge mistake to view a misdemeanor as “no big deal.” In Connecticut, misdemeanors are broken down into four separate categories: Class A, Class B, Class C, and Class D. Some misdemeanor convictions can carry up to a year in prison, along with other criminal sanctions. If you were arrested on misdemeanor charges, our Hartford, CT criminal defense lawyer will protect your rights.
- Felony Offenses: A felony is a more serious criminal offense than a misdemeanor. There are Capital felonies, Class A felonies, Class B felonies, Class C felonies, and Class D felonies. The most severe type of felony offense (a capital felony) may be charged in a murder with special circumstances case. A conviction carries a maximum sentence of life imprisonment without the possibility of parole.
How Our Hartford Criminal Defense Attorney Payman Tehrani, Esq. Can Help
Being arrested and charged with a serious criminal offense is one of the most stressful things that any person could ever go through. You do not have to go up against police or prosecutors alone. Our founding attorney Payman Tehrani, Esq. is a passionate advocate for defendants. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Among other things, our Hartford criminal defense lawyer will:
- Conduct a comprehensive, confidential review and analysis of the criminal charges;
- Answer your questions and explain your legal rights and legal options;
- Review the arrest and conduct of police to ensure your rights were fully respected;
- Investigate the allegations, securing any evidence that could help exonerate you; and
- Devise a personalized legal defense strategy focused on securing the best outcome.
Contact Our Hartford Criminal Defense Lawyer Today
At Tehrani Law Group, LLC, our Hartford criminal defense lawyer is standing by, ready to help you secure your freedom and your future. If you or your family member was arrested on criminal charges, our legal team is here to help. Call us now or connect with us online for a strictly confidential consultation. We provide criminal defense representation throughout Hartford County, including in Hartford, East Hartford, Waterbury, New Britain, West Hartford, Bristol, and Meriden.
Connecticut's Personal Injury Attorney
tehrani law group
REACH OUT NOW
With our free consultations, you are able to get an idea of your claim, speak with our experienced attorneys, and know that your case will be in good hands.
Below, you can schedule a consultation with an attorney at our firm, you can fill out a form and we’ll reach out to you as soon as possible