Hartford Uber Accident Attorney
Representing Victims of Rideshare Accidents in Hartford, CT
Uber and Lyft are the very definitions of disruptive technologies. Before they arrived, the only way to get around Hartford was by public transportation or taxi. With the rise of ridesharing companies, however, consumers can use an app to request a ride to their destination. This convenience has led to explosive growth for rideshare platforms. Nearly 100 million people use the Uber app each month.
If you were injured in a crash, contact Tehrani Law Group today. Our Hartford Uber accident lawyer is prepared to seek compensation from the people responsible for your injuries.
How Rideshare Companies Work
How Lyft and Uber Screen Drivers
Uber Accidents Cause Serious Injuries
- Head injuries
- Concussions and traumatic brain injuries
- Back injuries
- Herniated discs
- Pinched nerves
- Chest injuries
- Organ damage
- Spinal column injuries
Suing Those Responsible for the Accident
- Accepted ride or has a passenger in the car: $1 million in insurance.
Why You Need a Hartford Uber Attorney
- Establishing who is at fault. This issue is often hotly contested. We can interview witnesses or visit the accident scene.
- Negotiating a settlement. We are skilled negotiators with many successful settlements under our belt. We can counter any insurance tricks and fight to obtain the maximum compensation for your injuries.
- Filing a lawsuit. If we can’t settle, then our legal team can march into court and litigate your personal injury claim.
Call Tehrani Law Group Today
We offer a free consultation, which you can schedule by calling or sending an email. Our firm knows how difficult these times can be and we are here to help you and your loved ones recover the deserved compensation needed to get back on your feet. Schedule a consultation with us or call (860) 261-6770.