Avon Personal Injury Attorney
Representing Personal Injury Victims in Avon, CT
Avon, a beautiful town within the Farmington Valley, is not immune to witnessing serious injuries. To be sure, the nearly 20,000 residents of this town may be at risk of being involved in a car, truck, or bicycle accident on one of the highways or local roads, being bitten by a dog, or sustaining injuries in number of other fashions.
Fortunately, personal injury victims can find support from a skilled attorney in pursuing a lawsuit following their accident. Personal injury lawsuits seek compensation for bodily injuries and potentially for other damages. Accident victims in Avon need an experienced attorney in their corner to help them obtain fair compensation to cover their expenses. Whether you were hurt in a car accident, injured by a dog or other incident, contact Tehrani Law Group today. We’ve got your back
We Can Help You Bring a Claim for Compensation
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle collisions
- Dog attacks
- Pedestrian accidents
- Uber and other rideshare accidents
- Bus accidents
What Should You Do Following a Motor Vehicle Accident in Avon, CT?
We have the resources, connections, and know-how to handle any motor vehicle accident case. If you were involved in a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, scooter accident, delivery truck accident, bike accident, or pedestrian accident, we can assist you.
- Get To a Safe Location and Contact the Authorities: A motor vehicle accident can result in pileups on major roads and highways. It’s crucial to get yourself to a safe place as soon as you are able to. Once there, report the accident.
- Check Yourself For Injuries and Receive Medical Treatment: Once you’ve found a safe place to rest, check yourself for injuries. Common injuries sustained in car accidents include whiplash, lacerations, bruises, broken bones, brain injuries, concussions, and more. You will want to receive medical treatment as soon as possible. Some injuries may not be immediately self-evident and require a professional check.
- Document the Scene: This step is vital in building a strong case. Do your best to take pictures and video of the other vehicle, driver, the scene of the accident, road signs, and gather witness statements if possible.
- Get The Other Driver’s Insurance Information: You will want to get the other driver’s insurance information to allow our attorneys to handle negotiations and settlement discussions on your behalf.
- Contact Our Avon Injury Firm: Once you’ve gathered information and documented the scene and received medical treatment, contact our firm. We are prepared to fight for your rights and maximize the compensation you deserve.
We Maximize the Amount of Compensation Our Clients Receive
Connecticut law allows accident victims to seek financial compensation for economic and non-economic losses. We strive to get the most compensation available under the circumstances by fully documenting an accident as well as your injuries.
Economic damages should cover your financial losses, including the cost of medical care, lost income/lost wages, diminished earning capacity, and property damage. For most of these expenses, you should have a receipt or bill showing how much you have lost.
Non-economic damages compensate clients for all losses which are non-financial in nature, such as physical or emotional pain or suffering, inconvenience, disfigurement, and disability. Although harder to calculate, we put our experience to work for you to request a fair amount.