East Hartford Personal Injury Attorney
East Hartford Personal Injury Attorney
Representing Injured Victims in East Hartford, Connecticut
When you’ve been injured in East Hartford, it’s crucial that you work with an experienced East Hartford personal injury lawyer. With a focus on car accident claims and the professional skills to handle the full range of other personal injury cases, you can rely on our law firm for results. If you or your loved one was hurt in a serious accident, we are here to help you get the full and fair financial compensation that you deserve. To set up a free, completely confidential consultation with a top-rated Connecticut personal injury attorney, please contact us today.
Providing Comprehensive Personal Injury Representation in East Hartford, CT
Car crashes happen every day in our region. The Connecticut Department of Transportation reports that there is an average of 111,776 traffic collisions reported in the state each year. Collectively, these accidents result in an average of 36,793 injuries and 287 fatalities. Even the safest and most skilled of drivers needs to be ready to protect their health, well-being, and legal rights after a serious accident. Here are four key things to know about motor vehicle accidents claims in Connecticut:
- Most Collisions Should Be Reported: In Connecticut, all crashes that result in significant property damage or any physical injury should be reported to the police. Make sure your accident is properly reported—especially if it was not your fault.
- Two-Year Statute of Limitations: There is a two-year statute of limitations for car accident injury claims in Connecticut. Under Connecticut General Statutes § 52-555, you must initiate the claims process within two years of a wreck. If you don’t, you may lose your right to get compensation.
- Connecticut is a Fault-Based Insurance State: Unlike some other states (including New York), Connecticut is a fault-based auto accident jurisdiction. The driver, truck company, or other party deemed at fault for a crash is liable for the resulting damages.
- A Comparative Negligence Standard of Liability: In some cases, multiple parties contribute to the same collision. Connecticut uses a comparative negligence standard of liability. In other words, each party to an accident is legally responsible for their proportionate share of their fault.
Other Personal Injury Claims We Handle in East Hartford, CT
Beyond representing injured victims in motor vehicle collision claims, our East Hartford attorney also handles a full range of other personal injury cases. Regardless of the cause and severity of your accident, we are here to help you secure justice, accountability, and the compensation that you need to pay your bills. Some examples of personal injury claims we handle in East Hartford include:
- Defective product lawsuits;
- Dog bite injury claims;
- Trucking accident claims;
- Slip and fall accident claims;
- Pedestrian accident claims;
- Bicycle accident claims;
- Motorcycle accident claims;
- Negligent security claims; and
- Other premises liability cases.
You Need Financial Compensation to Pay Your Bills
- Emergency room care;
- Hospital and medical bills;
- Physical therapy;
- Mental/emotional support;
- Loss of current and future wages;
- Pain and suffering;
- Disability or disfigurement; and
- Wrongful death of a family member.
Handling Car Accident Claims in East Hartford, Connecticut
Motor vehicle accidents are serious and can have long-lasting effects on you. With injuries requiring surgery, rehabilitation, amputation, stitches, casts, slings, and more, it’s crucial you know your rights if you have been struck by a vehicle. At Tehrani Law Group, we know what it takes to negotiate with insurance companies and other third-parties. Whether you were rear-ended, sideswiped, t-boned, hit head on, or hit as a pedestrian, we can assist you with your claim.
What Information Do I Need To Provide My Lawyer?
How Our East Hartford Personal Injury Lawyer Payman Tehrani, Esq. Can HelpConnecticut’s personal injury claims process is notoriously complex. With prior experience working on behalf of insurance companies, our founding attorney Payman Tehrani, Esq has a deep understanding of all sides of personal injury claims. We know how to hold defendants and big insurers accountable. Among other things, our East Hartford personal injury attorney will:
- Answer your questions and explain your rights during a free case evaluation;
- Investigate your accident, gathering the evidence you need to prove liability and damages;
- Represent you in settlement negotiations with defendants/insurance providers; and
- Take your personal injury case as far as it needs to go to get you results.
Contact Our East Hartford Personal Injury Attorney for a Free Consultation
At Tehrani Law Group, LLC, our East Hartford personal injury lawyer is a compassionate, effective advocate for victims. You deserve the maximum amount of compensation after a serious accident. If you or your family member was injured, we are here to help. Contact us today for a free, no obligation review of your case. We represent injured victims in East Hartford and throughout the surrounding region, including in Hartford, Manchester, Wethersfield, Addison, and Glastonbury.