Wethersfield Criminal Defense Attorney
Representing Clients in Wethersfield, CT
Located in south-central Hartford County, Wethersfield is home to some unique historic sites and other landmarks, including Old Wethersfield, the Webb-Deane-Stevens Museum, and Wethersfield Cove. At Tehrani Law Group, LLC, we are proud to serve the community. Our Wethersfield criminal defense lawyer provides aggressive, approachable representation. Justice matters. Personalized legal guidance is a must. If you or someone in your family was arrested, we can help. To set up a completely confidential consultation with an experienced Wethersfield criminal law attorney, please contact us today.
We Handle Misdemeanor and Felony Charges in Wethersfield, CT
With vast experience handling a wide array of criminal charges in Central Connecticut, our legal team is ready to take action to protect your rights and your best interests. Every person is entitled to raise an aggressive legal defense. No matter the allegations against you, our Wethersfield criminal defense attorney will help you determine the best course of action. Criminal law cases we have experience with include:
- Traffic Offenses: Not all traffic offenses are minor issues. You could lose your license along with a wide range of other adverse consequences. If you or your loved one was charged with a traffic violation, our Wethersfield traffic offense lawyer can help.
- Drunk Driving and Drugged Driving: Were you arrested for intoxicated driving? You need an experienced defense attorney on your side. Contact our Wethersfield DWI defense lawyer for immediate help with your case.
- White-Collar Crimes: Our Wethersfield criminal defense lawyer has the unique experience to handle a wide array of white-collar criminal charges. If you or your loved one was arrested on a fraud charge or another white-collar offense in Wethersfield, we can help.
- Felony Offenses: Felonies are the most serious types of criminal charges. In Connecticut, all felony charges carry a maximum penalty of at least one year in prison. Many felonies carry far more severe consequences than that. Call our Wethersfield felony defense attorney for professional legal help.
- Misdemeanor Offenses: Our Wethersfield criminal defense lawyer has the skills, knowledge, and experience to handle all types of misdemeanor charges.
How Our Wethersfield Criminal Defense Can Help
- Listen to your story and answer your questions during a confidential case review;
- Review the arrest and investigate the charges—securing all relevant evidence; and
- Build a personalized defense strategy focused on protecting your future and your freedom.