The Law Firm to Call after a Manchester Auto Accident
Founded 40 years after Hartford, Manchester is today a home for families and young professionals starting their lives in one of the most historic cities in New England. With a population just shy of 60,000 people, Manchester hosts thousands of visitors every week, who drive into the city on major highways like U.S. Route 44, Interstate 84, and Interstate 291. With traffic so busy, accidents are unfortunately common.
If you were hurt in a wreck, please reach out to Tehrani Law Group today. Car accidents cause serious injuries and impairments—fractures, neck injuries, brain injuries, and possible back pain. Our clients usually require extensive medical care along with rehabilitative services, and our firm can fight to obtain compensation to cover these and other expenses.
We Can Help with All Types of Car Accidents
Our firm has helped accident victims injured in all sorts of car wrecks, such as:
- Single vehicle accidents
- Intersection collisions
- Multi-car pileups
- Rear-end collisions
- T-bone accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Hit and runs
- Drunk driving accidents
Any type of wreck could result in financial compensation being paid to you for your injuries. Our firm will carefully analyze all facts to determine fault for the crash.
Are You Entitled to Compensation?
Our clients are eligible to receive compensation when someone else has primary responsibility for the accident. Most collisions result from driver negligence, which includes:
- Driving too fast for conditions
- Texting while driving
- Intoxicated driving
- Failing to use mirrors
- Illegal lane changes
- Failing to yield
- Fatigued driving
If you were injured, you should immediately stop your vehicle as required by law. Swap personal and insurance information with the other driver. We can make a claim on that driver’s insurance policy for damages caused by the wreck.
If you were struck by a hit-and-run driver, you can still make a claim on your own insurance, although they might allege you drove yourself off the road. If the police find the hit-and-run driver, we can bring a claim against them or sue them personally in court.
Is Compensation Possible?
The most important thing to do following a crash is to meet with our law firm. Our Manchester car accident lawyer can help estimate the settlement value for your claim. We have sought compensation for various damages, not limited to:
- Medical bills for surgery, testing, doctor’s visits, and rehabilitation services
- Lost income
- Damage to your vehicle and other property
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress, including depression, irritability, and post-traumatic stress disorder
Generally, those with permanent injuries can receive more compensation than someone with fleeting pain. But never conclude that your injuries are too minor to talk about with an attorney. It is hard to estimate the value of physical pain and emotional anguish, and your claim could be worth more than you imagine.
Car Accident Myths
Our team is happy to share the inside scoop on how to settle an insurance claim. Please ignore the most common myths floating around on the internet:
- Myth #1: You can settle a claim on your own. Although you can certainly try, insurance companies rarely agree to meaningful compensation without a lawyer’s help. In fact, insurers often lick their chops that they can hoodwink someone without a lawyer into accepting a small settlement.
- Myth #2: You aren’t hurt if you feel fine after the accident. Adrenaline could be masking any pain that you feel. Some injuries only begin to manifest after a couple days, so go to the doctor whenever you feel pain.
- Myth #3: Whiplash is a minor injury. Actually, this is one of the most serious injuries people experience. Whiplash stretches and tears soft tissue and nerve endings in the neck and shoulders. You could be unable to work for months due to the pain.
Please Call Us without Delay
Connecticut law is unforgiving to those who sit on their rights. In fact, car accident victims usually get only two years to bring a lawsuit from the day of the accident. If you were struck in an intersection crash on June 1, 2022, then you have only until June 1, 2024 to get a lawsuit filed. Anyone who goes over the deadline faces the harsh consequence of having their case dismissed.
Our firm can get to work identifying who is responsible for the crash. Many accidents are a blur, and victims only know that they are in excruciating pain. We can talk to witnesses, inspect the vehicles, and search for any video that captured the accident.
Reach out to a Manchester Car Accident Lawyer
Our firm is available to speak to anyone about their injuries if they call (860) 261-6770 today. Our consultations are free.