Enfield Criminal Defense Attorney
Enfield Criminal Defense Attorney
Were You Arrested in Enfield? Get Help From a Top Criminal Defense Attorney Today
At Tehrani Law Group, our Enfield criminal defense lawyer is a tireless, effective advocate for justice. Our firm is strongly committed to the principle that everyone deserves a zealous defense. If you or your loved one was arrested, we are here to help. For a strictly confidential consultation with an experienced Connecticut criminal defense attorney, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
Full Service Criminal Defense Law Firm Representing Enfield
All allegations of criminal misconduct must be taken seriously. A conviction for a misdemeanor offense or felony offense could cost you your time, money, reputation, and freedom. At Tehrani Law Group, LLC, we provide comprehensive criminal defense representation throughout all of Hartford County. Criminal charges that we assist clients with in Enfield, CT include:
- Traffic Offenses: Some traffic violations are criminal charges, including intoxicated driving, leaving the scene of a serious accident, and driving with a suspended/revoked license. Call our Enfield traffic offense lawyer today for immediate help with your case.
- Drunk Driving and Drugged Driving: In Connecticut, it is unlawful to operate a motor vehicle with a BAC of 0.08 or higher. If you or a loved one was arrested for drunk driving, contact our Enfield DWI defense attorney today.
- White Collar Crimes: With deep experience handling complex cases, our Enfield criminal defense lawyer has the specialized skills and legal knowledge that you can rely on if you are facing fraud allegations or another type of white collar criminal charge.
- Felony Offenses: A felony is the more serious classification of criminal charge. In Connecticut, all felonies carry the potential of more than one year in prison—sometimes substantially more. Call our Enfield criminal defense lawyer now for help with a felony case.
- Misdemeanor Offenses: Misdemeanor offenses may still carry significant jail time. A conviction on a misdemeanor charge can also cost you your clean record. If you were arrested for a misdemeanor, our Enfield criminal defense attorney can help.
How Enfield Criminal Defense Attorney,
Payman Tehrani, Can Help
An arrest is stressful and confusing. Your freedom and your future could be at stake. As an experienced criminal defense attorney, Payman Tehrani, Esq. will protect your rights and your interests. We take a proactive approach to every case. When you reach out to our office, you will have a chance to consult with an Enfield criminal defense lawyer who can:
- Conduct an in-depth review of the charges against you;
- Investigate the incident, securing any relevant evidence.
- File all appropriate pre-trial motions to protect your rights; and
- Devise a criminal defense strategy focused on getting you the best outcome.
Call Our Enfield, CT Criminal Defense Lawyer Today
At Tehrani Law Group, LLC, our Enfield criminal defense attorney is an aggressive advocate for clients. If you or someone you know was arrested, we are here to protect your rights. Give us a call or contact our firm online for a confidential consultation. Our criminal defense lawyer represents people facing charges in Enfield and throughout the surrounding area in Hartford County, including in Windsor Locks, East Windsor, Somers, Ellington, Stafford, Bloomfield, Hartford, and Manchester.